Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 8 months ago

Am I self righteous if I think everyone is stupid?

Never said I was an atheist I am an essential nihilist.

Well I don't know if you are self-righteous to believe everyone is stupid.

However I read, statistically speaking, brighter individuals err on the side that others are intelligent while not so bright persons are more often inclined to believe people are stupid.

The logic behind this was based on observable evidence. Both groups were questioned. What was discovered is that highly intelligent people are able to recognize more abilities in others.

In contrast, less intelligent individuals tend to lack the talent/skill/ability to recognize ability in others.

Intelligence is not limiting, but rather mind broadening.

It's about being able to find what is there, not what is not what is lacking. It's about finding answers and resources.

Everyone is stupid in one way or another.

Even the smartest people are stupid in some way.

Thats why we need other people to be smart in the areas we are stupid in.

Not necessarily, but you are probably underestimating some of the people around you.

It means you're stupid and egotistic.

If you have your opinion and you stand by it, that is your opinion and belief and that does not make you a bad person. I makes you "your own person"

Maybe you’re just trying to

protect yourself. Move to Canada or Europe. Smarter people. Safer than here

• Caesar

You post that question in R&B so you are stupid enough to do that... nothing self righteous or nihilist about that by the way

You don't know the definition of "self-righteous" and you're calling OTHERS stupid? Look in the mirror.

If you think you are smart and everyone else is stupid, then I would say that makes you a self-righteous person. The good news is that ALL of your sins (past, present and future) are completely forgiven the moment you trust in Jesus Christ to save you (Acts 10:43).

Because we have all sinned against a perfectly holy and righteous God, we all deserve eternal separation from God in hell (Rom. 6:23). However, God loves us so much that He sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross as our Substitute. Christ died on the cross for our sins, was buried, and rose from the grave (1 Cor. 15:3-4). The Bible is clear that salvation is not by our good works. The only condition for receiving everlasting life is to believe in Jesus for that free gift! It really is that simple.

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life" (John 6:47).

You sound like an Atheist, in which case, very much so.