I have jury duty?

Update: Upon getting the letter i grew angry. i immediatly called the number which i had to google because it wasnt posted on it... (go figure) i am so radically opposed to serving. I ended up swearing at the woman , she said dont speak to me that way so i hung up. While im in school now i wont be in late may... I did see... show more Upon getting the letter i grew angry. i immediatly called the number which i had to google because it wasnt posted on it... (go figure) i am so radically opposed to serving. I ended up swearing at the woman , she said dont speak to me that way so i hung up. While im in school now i wont be in late may... I did see a therapist about a year ago. I want to write them a letter for excuse....
Update 2: can i tell them im radically oppsed to this, like ever.. i actually fear ill be arrested if i have to attend because im going to be vulgar, rude, and i fear i will swear. i will not cooperate at all, not one single F%$%$$ bit none...nada.... by law i have to be there... its an old battered system from 1066 thats... show more can i tell them im radically oppsed to this, like ever.. i actually fear ill be arrested if i have to attend because im going to be vulgar, rude, and i fear i will swear. i will not cooperate at all, not one single F%$%$$ bit none...nada.... by law i have to be there... its an old battered system from 1066 thats used today as a means for cheap labor...
Update 3: is this an authoritarian and communist government now? What will happen if i put what i just said in a letter.... its not against the law to be a piece of Sh#$.... but the pigs may try to get me for public disturbance just because they can and the system is corrupt ... i hate this man.... during the interview im... show more is this an authoritarian and communist government now? What will happen if i put what i just said in a letter.... its not against the law to be a piece of Sh#$.... but the pigs may try to get me for public disturbance just because they can and the system is corrupt ... i hate this man.... during the interview im going to make sure these co#$ suckers never ever dare summoning me again