Anonymous

Will we still be driving cars in 2060?

• 1 year ago

prob not as an engineer and scientist I believe there will be the auto-driving cars and something called a hyper loop. A fast bullet automated train. BTW I DONT KNOW ANYTHING AND IM NOT a engineer and scientist

• Dan B
    1 year ago

Gas and cars will be so expensive, very few will be able to afford them. They will be driving horse and biggies - the horses will be wearing diapers for pollution control. History repeats itself. Look at light rail. Was popular in big cities in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. They were replaced by cars and busses. Now we're putting light rail back on the streets.

• Yes we will. Probably they will all be electronic cars and auto drive

• 1 year ago

I hope we won't you won't be driving cars

• 1 year ago

who knows I know I'll be in my 60's so I wouldn't be surprised if we had flying cars by then

• 1 year ago

Maybe but I don't think I will be around then.

• 1 year ago

No.....cars will be driving us around. Young people don't want to drive, they want to be on their phones.

1 year ago

Yes but with more AI autonomous features built into them. 40 year ago there was no ABS braking or airbag or even seatbelts in some cars - stamp on the brakes and you were in a skid. So cars are constantly evolving.

• Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

By 1987, all new cars sold in the UK legally had to have rear seat belts fitted, and most manufacturers were already fitting as standard. In 1989 it became a law for children travelling in the back of cars to wear seat belts & in 1991 adult passengers had to wear seat belts in the back of cars.

• Cowboy
    1 year ago

They'll be around but it'll be dangerous driving with all of the armed gangs about.

• 1 year ago

I hope so, I enjoy driving.