Has anybody tried pizza with the red sweet and sour sauce? Am I weird for eating this food combination?

Today my step dad got Chinese food and had left over sweet and sour sauce, somehow I started craving pizza with it and I tried the combination and it was the most weirdest/wonderful combination of foods ever. Why was I craving it? I don’t know it just sounded so yummy together and now I have a favorite dipping... show more Today my step dad got Chinese food and had left over sweet and sour sauce, somehow I started craving pizza with it and I tried the combination and it was the most weirdest/wonderful combination of foods ever. Why was I craving it? I don’t know it just sounded so yummy together and now I have a favorite dipping sauce so go with my pizza instead of ranch, buffalo or any common sauce to go with pizza. Has anybody else tried it?? Am I weird for trying out this combination? If so I’m so sorry lol my mouth watered just by the though of sweet and sour sauce with pizza, first time trying it and I’m definitely going to be eating it often when I get the craving.