Creative way to ask my partners parents for their blessing?

Hi All, Please can someone help me. I am wanting to come up with a creative way to ask for a blessing before I ask my girlfriend to marry me. I have been with my partner now for just under two years, we are matched for each other - We spend everyday together and I love her so much. She’s helped me so much... show more Hi All,

Please can someone help me.

I am wanting to come up with a creative way to ask for a blessing before I ask my girlfriend to marry me.

I have been with my partner now for just under two years, we are matched for each other - We spend everyday together and I love her so much.

She’s helped me so much with things in life and she’s made me so happy and turned me into a stronger person. I know I want spend the rest of my life with her and I know she feels the same.

I am 22 years old and I know the time is right for me to ask her to marry me however I still would like to include the parents by asking for their blessing...however I am wanting to do this in a different way.

My plan is to propose to my partner whilst on holiday for our engagement but prior to the engament I am going to make a short video for her mother and father to watch...I am basically going to video myself at the first place I met my partner followed by our journey up to meeting her parents and all the things we have done with the family... I am then going to ask for their blessing and then video call them whilst I am on holiday.

Do you think this is a good idea?