Is there a docking station for a laptop that can connect two extra monitors, both via HDMI?

Could I also keep my laptop open and use that as a third screen too? I'd like to get a docking station where I can plug in two monitors via HDMI, and even maybe keep my laptop open as a third screen. Is there such a docking station out there like that? I'd prefer to keep it around $150. And if I want... show more Could I also keep my laptop open and use that as a third screen too?

I'd like to get a docking station where I can plug in two monitors via HDMI, and even maybe keep my laptop open as a third screen.

Is there such a docking station out there like that? I'd prefer to keep it around $150.

And if I want good monitors for viewing HD movies and videos, free free to recommend some too, maybe around 24". again around $150 in price if possible.
Update: my current laptop is a Toshiba 17" Satellite laptop. though it's 6-7 years old, so i would like to replace that too before it dies. it still runs fine, but starting to show signs of slowing down. i would eventually replace my laptop this year too, a 17" with 1TB of storage, a decent graphics card,... show more my current laptop is a Toshiba 17" Satellite laptop. though it's 6-7 years old, so i would like to replace that too before it dies. it still runs fine, but starting to show signs of slowing down.

i would eventually replace my laptop this year too, a 17" with 1TB of storage, a decent graphics card, though most of my gaming is on console, but a good one as i like to run multiple programs at the same time - iTunes, email, internet, and other office applications. i do some light gaming like Sims