Why can't women just accept men are superior?

It's not a bad thing to be inferior. Women are inferior to men, physically and mentally. Men are able to protect women because they are stronger and smarter. I'm a female and I've always accepted the fact that men are superior to women. This generation of feminists, liberals, gays, trannies, etc can't accept it, and I'm not sure why, because it isn't a bad thing to be submissive and obedient to your man. I understand a lot of people will be angry at the truth, but that's fine :)

55 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago
    Best answer

look i dont want to sounds like a hater. but i think men are superior too. not because i am a man i believe this, its because with my experience in women, i always felt smarter and had more knowledge. but when i was younger i kind of thought they were more superior intelligence wise. but as in IQ research i have shorlty done they do say women 15 and under seem to be slightly smarter than boys but the research showed that in adult age men will have higher IQs than women..

i have said this before but there is a reason we held women back, back in the day. it wasnt because they were simply women and we could overpower them its because of their intelligence. we were smarter and couldnt trust them for jobs or voting

http://www.iqcomparisonsite.com/sexdifferences.asp...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_differences_in...

• Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

22 thumbs down says it all. Complete BS. Kowabunga your views are outdated and wrong. Explain to me why more women than men are now graduating from medical schools and law schools? It isn't because we're inferior.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Because we aren’t all misogynists who live to make you sandwiches and do you’re laundry. We are strong individuals how have potential, and the ability to do anything a man can do. That’s why.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

not all men perform to the highest abilities of the biggest, strongest, fastest man on earth. and not all women perform to the lowest abilities of a stupid KNNT like YOU.

the fastest man on earth can outrun everyone on earth.

the fastest woman in the world can outrun everyone on earth except about 10% of men. that means the fastest woman on earth can outrun 90% of all men on earth.

same goes with ALL measures of physical prowess.

and intellect is about the same.

you're right about one thing though... you're a pathetic LOSER.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

i`m a man but that is too sexist to say, no one is more superior than the other

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

Because they're not, that's why.

This question does illustrate the streak of arrogance that many men have though.

• 7 months ago

you arent...YOU are a POS.....deal with it

• 7 months ago

Because they aren't.

• 7 months ago

Because it isn't the case.

• 7 months ago

Feminism has played a major role in brainwashing women's minds into thinking women can do anything and everything men do.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

I guess because a lot of people (hopefully) don't share your views. Women aren't inferior. I don't know why you said mentally. Some may argue women are stronger mentally. I think it comes down to the individual and their strengths. I've known a lot of men that are not as smart as I am.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.