Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 7 months ago

I hate anyone born rich, especially people my age in their 20s living it up while I am suffering trying to find a minimum wage job?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

Richs are richs because they are thieves or traitors, not hard workers. If you dont believe it, go and ask Ray Croc how he turned rich, for example.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Haha. not really

• Fred
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

So what do you think a poor Asian or African just surviving thinks about you. To them you are rich and spoiled with a good education and enough food to live comfortably with. I am an old guy still not quite old enough to get the old age pension and AI have to move to where the work is. Sitting there crying that you can't get work but you expect it to be convenient to where you live is a waste of time. I have moved 4 times in the last 6 years to be where the work is. Have you considered country jobs or are you one of those young people too scared they will not be able to go clubbing in a rural area. Obviously you are getting nowhere where you are so time to move to where the jobs are. Google rural jobs as in many cases most young guys all want to go and party in the city so quite often there are jobs out in the country. These are the jobs I go for as there is way less competition for them.

• 7 months agoReport

Um I can’t afford to move? You stupid ignorant pr*ck.

• 7 months ago

Love and forgive everyone .

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 7 months ago

It would be great to live as good as we think rich people do but we are not all wealthy and that is the way it is. Concentrate on doing the best you can. Being honest with yourself that you are doing so can be as rewarding as having money.

• 7 months ago

No one I know has ever claimed that life was fair.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Is hating them helping improve your situation at all?

Pride, jealousy, and hatred are all sins that can only be cleansed by the blood of Jesus Christ.

Because we have all sinned against a perfectly holy and righteous God, we all deserve eternal separation from God in hell (Rom. 6:23). However, God loves us so much that He sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross as our Substitute. Christ died on the cross for our sins, was buried, and rose from the grave (1 Cor. 15:3-4). The Bible is clear that salvation is not by our good works. The only condition for receiving everlasting life is to believe in Jesus for that free gift! It really is that simple.

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life" (John 6:47).

• MüMü7 months agoReport

Sorry that you got so much hate just cause you believe in God
      While I'm not a believer, you still have a valid point that I kind of agree with.

• 7 months ago

Then set your sights higher and aim for a job that pays more than minimum wage.

Other people having money doesn’t stop your ability to earn. However sitting here complaining about it does. You strike me as someone who will be unhappy and complaining no matter how much money you have.

• 7 months agoReport

I can complain all I want, it’s healthy and legal, don’t like it? Don’t comment or read my post.

• EddieJ
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

You need to find a job building yachts for the rich.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

This is not a question.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.