Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 year ago

After Trump wins in 2020, will he amend the constitution to allow him to run again in 2024?

118 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago
    Favourite answer

He should stay president permanently!!

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

The only president to serve more than two terms was a Democrat .

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 year ago

Bite your tongue! It is ad enough the laughing stock we have become, and how ignorant and terrifying he is, but that would be too much---even for him.

Someone would surely solve our problem for us before that happens.

• ...Show all comments
    • Lv 6
      1 year agoReport

Rest of humanity is bust wirh their own lives. Trump is not important to them.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

while it was pointed out the proper and extension and for good reason constitutional amendment take a long time and major agreement of the many people...... the real sad thing is the huge number of people who are ignorant of this fact

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 year ago

That would be unconstitutional so I would hope the Supreme Court would stop it, but if agent orange can he undoubtedly will.

• ...Show all comments
    • garbo7441
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

@Rebecca... it is much better to check your facts before making a fool of yourself. Amendments proposed by Congress must be ratified by 3/4 of the states to become an amendment. Comrade Trump would have nothing to do with it.

• How can you be a citizen and NOT know the process for amending the Constitution?

• Some people don't care. Trump being elected is proof

• 1 year ago

Even though many people would like him to I don’t think anyone would be alright with ANY president changing the constitution

• ...Show all comments
    • 1 year agoReport

Only in your enormous echoing empty head. In real life trump will do a second term. Then he will be regarded as the greatest president in history. Just read the subsequent book it will all be in there and you can read it and weep😁🖕🖕

• Nathan
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

No. He's not a king.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

NO and why would you want him to..

• 1 year ago

No president should run for more than two terms. I love Trump and I’ll vote for him again in 2020.

• ...Show all comments
    • garbo7441
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

@Tyrone (or Russian troll, whatever) 'No lies'? No collusion? No bullying? What planet have you been living on, fool? Or just too stoned to understand what is going on around you?

@Wandy... as your Great Leader says, 'So Sad!', that you must travel through life armed with but a 2 digit IQ.

• seriously, i wouldn't mind if he does that, he can run till he dies. they can carry his corpse out from the white house straight to the cemetery simply because no one else is adequate to run for president.

actually, i wouldn't mind g.k butterfield being president. he got plowing experience.

• ...Show all comments
    • garbo7441
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

@Christopher & Tyrone... how are things at the Internet Research Agency? You illiterate buffoons make me laugh. Tishebee & slugger have it right. As soon as Comrade Trump is out of office, after losing in 2020, he will be arrested for obstruction and wind up in federal prison. LMFAO!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.