Best place for a couples holiday? We are looking for somewhere that has nice weather, is abroad, some shopping (UK brands) and excursions?

• 1 year ago

You want abroad with UK brands? What's the point of going abroad?.

• Etta
    1 year ago

Over the years I have been to all the holiday resorts in Spain and have also been to Italy, Bulgaria, Yugoslavia, France and always go back to Spain, especially Majorca, If you are meaning UK brands of food you will get them in Spain but will have to pay more than you pay here. Obviously I would not choose Magaluf but the rest of Majorca is lovely and I prefer Alcudia in the north of the island but too expensive this year for 2 so we are going to the Barcelona area.

• 1 year ago

I can highly recommend Italy - beautiful art, architecture, scenery and music, interesting local festivals, great people and food. Beaches, mountains, lakes, the ocean, historic sites, world class museums and galleries and a lot of varied things to see and do. The best part is the wonderful Italian people. It's very easy to get out and explore Italy and further in Europe using the trains or budget flights.

1 year ago

Malta

• 1 year ago

If you want UK brands, stay in the UK...

• 1 year ago

A place abroad with UK brands? I don't even understand that question. Why would you shop for UK products in other countries where the prices are going to be higher. Most people shop for local products, handcrafts, and items that represent the place they're visiting. If you're in the UK, the best place for good weather is Spain or Portugal.