Isn't it likely she supports Radical Muslims?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

Sure looks that way.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Will have to wait to see the response to the Notre Dame incident.

So far the French government is sitting on it, to prevent riots and lynchings.

• SMH Corp
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

If I posted something this moronic, I'd hide my identity too.

• 8 months ago

It's not like she acts like a Muslim who would kill Jews if she could. And it's not like the Democrat voters wouldn't want a Muslim like that in office, Democrats can't tell when they are voting for someone insane and anti-American seems good to Democrats. So, yeah, she seems to be the Democrat trend, wanting to destroy this great country. She seems radical to me. It's a duck.

Rep. Ilhan Omar Laughs at Americans for Fearing al-Qaeda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkIgHFXvGSw

Youtube thumbnail

Source(s): bisexual Christian
  • 8 months ago

Less likely that Trump supporting radical white supremacists.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

Considering the treatment of women in radical Islam, and the fact that radical Islam is inherently right wing, no it is not likely that she supports that.

• Mimi
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

She openly supports Hamas. She's a radical Islamic terrorist by association.

• marsel_duchamp
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

Guilt by association. Lets throw Trump in jail then since so many of his associates are going there.

• 8 months ago

No. That is very stupid.

• 8 months ago

Right wingers support radical white nationalists - who, by far, are responsible for the most terrorism killings in the US during the past decade. Maybe you should worry about that.

• 8 months ago

She's a Muslim therefore she must support radicals?

You and logic aren't on speaking terms

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.