Are there enough voters smart enough to save this country from the Democrats?

Anyone with any brains can see that the Democrats goals would be devastating to this country if ever implemented.

Their illegal immigration policy is already doing huge damage to this country.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago

The voters are really only window dressing. The real power is with the vote counters.

If the final count does not agree with the exit polls by more than a certain margin you need to ask w=questions. Apparently, in the US, there could be issues with about 70% of the results.

We know that people just accept voter turnouts of over 120% without batting an eyelid. What universe must they be living in? Turnouts over 60% are good. Over 100% has to be classed as unusual, doesn't it?

Also, what about all those vote counts that on the night projected a Republican win only to be later overturned by finding ballot boxes in schools, or in cars that were somehow forgotten. They always seem to be full of Democrat votes. How strange is that?

Then you have voting machines. I never heard of anything easier to fiddle than that. Why do you do it?

Then we have people being able to vote based on owning a driver's licence - which are given to non-citizens.

No, the voters are not the issue. The banana republic running the counting needs to be overhauled.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Zack
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

I’m going to vote Democrat to save this country from Donald Trump.

• Satan
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

There are not enough smart voters in the US.

If there were, they'd ensure that there was proper candidates.

Last election, you had a confused old woman, and an orange clown. In front of the world, in front of countries you've invaded to break up dictatorships, you stood by, proudly smiling and saying "Isn't democracy wonderful?"

• Vela
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

Democrats are not the problem

They are not the ones who say America isn't great.

You are part of the true evil

You are anti American

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

just barely but growing as the dems suck-up to fringe groups and lose their mainstream supporters ............................................

• 1 year ago

The current state of politics reminds me a lot of how it was prior to the 2016 election .

The Fake News MSM acts as cheerleaders for the Democrats ,,,,,,,,,, while in the real world there is only fringe support for the Left .

Remember " Hillary has a 99% certainty of winning " ?

While that's what the media stated on a regular basis , I didn't see the support for her in the real world then either ,,,, just in media .

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

No. America is done.

Overwhelming majority of the people vote based on racial lines. Policies are secondary.

• 1 year ago

I know you're probably too young to remember this but the Democrats have been in power before.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

You are clearly confused. It's the smart voters who are voting Democrat.

Mental midgets who are too stupid to remember to wipe after they **** are voting Trump.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Most of the voters are democrats. Why do you think republicans try to suppress the votes?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.