I rent a 2 bedroom house and need the 2nd bedroom for use as an office. My landlord has signed a lease with another guy for the extra room?

He talked to me before hand and I said no. I rented a two bedroom on purpose so I could have an office. I rent the entire house for $1200/month and he signed another lease for the extra room for an additional $600/month (so he expects me to pay double what the other guy is paying). I came home to find someone... show more He talked to me before hand and I said no. I rented a two bedroom on purpose so I could have an office. I rent the entire house for $1200/month and he signed another lease for the extra room for an additional $600/month (so he expects me to pay double what the other guy is paying). I came home to find someone else moving in and telling me I need to clear out my office.

I called the police, but they refused to help. I m going to be meeting with a lawyer next monday to discuss either breaking my lease and demanding the landlord pay my moving expenses or making the landlord remove the additional tenant that was added without consent.

What is likely to happen? Should I plan on being the one to move out, or will we be able to void the other guys lease since I already had a lease first? This is in ohio.
Update: I am definitely renting the whole house, not a room. The lease even discusses roommates and an additional charge for water per each roommate. In this case, I pay for water for only one tenant, me. I'm only 2 months into a 12 month lease. I don't really want to have to move, but I also don't want to... show more I am definitely renting the whole house, not a room. The lease even discusses roommates and an additional charge for water per each roommate. In this case, I pay for water for only one tenant, me. I'm only 2 months into a 12 month lease. I don't really want to have to move, but I also don't want to stay with some guy I don't know for even another week or two. I'm not sure how long it would take to get him out instead of moving myself.