Breeding dogs, skinks or goats?

There is definately money in all of them. Goats are very hardy animals (I have had them before) and do not need hay just pellets (not very expensive) and in my area everyone is looking to buy goats. Blue tounged skinks (go for 300-$600) but they do take a while to hatch and grow. I'll have to buy 1 CKC... show more There is definately money in all of them. Goats are very hardy animals (I have had them before) and do not need hay just pellets (not very expensive) and in my area everyone is looking to buy goats. Blue tounged skinks (go for 300-$600) but they do take a while to hatch and grow. I'll have to buy 1 CKC registered dog (probably a wheaten terrier) and then I'll have to find a male to breed. Yes theres dogs in shelters but people want pure bred dogs and are wanting dogs that they know the health history of. (people are very picky now a days) which one is the best to breed? Wanting to do it on the side as a hobby (that also makes money) lol! but it is definately not about the money. Money is just a bonus!:)
6 answers 6