Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 1 year ago

Some scientists had children. Were they the result of some strange experiment?

While reading the Wikipedia entries of some of my favorite scientists, I’ve noticed some of them (Carl Sagan, Richard Feynman, Werner Heisenberg, Linus Pauling, and many more that I don’t feel like listing here) have children. Do you think that they were created from strange experiments or just sex?

• 1 year ago

All living organisams reproduce. Human also reproduce by the process of sex. It's nothing but the human to have sex and give birth.

1 year ago

Some chefs have children. Were they the result of some dodgy recipe?

1 year ago

Mm...doubt it. Scientists are human too. They have as much of a right to fall in love and procreate as anyone else and it usually happens the regular way. Unless they are into those types of weird experiments that help people choose the gender of their child, or clone their children, or give them enhanced genetic traits or something. But I don't think any occupation in particular makes one abnormal.

• Fred
    1 year ago

Unless they are Frankenchildren with bolts sticking out the side of their neck I think you can accept maybe scientists have sex lives to.

• 1 year ago

I consider sex a strange experiment since I don't really understand it, so maybe both?

• 1 year ago

There is only one way, and this is by sex with women.

• Caesar
    1 year ago

Sex as all of us except for those cases of artificial insemination. The first reported case of artificial insemination by donor occurred in 1884 and we know that the first sperm bank was developed in Iowa starting in the 1920s no gods involved for sure.

1 year ago

Insane. This is why SCIENCE goes against God.

1 year ago

No, dear. There's nothing special about you.

• Megan1 year agoReport

???

1 year ago

I figure they just had sex.