Dating a Divorced Dad?

I have been dating a divorced dad for about 4 months now. We are fully committed and already talked about the future. Yesterday I found out from his "ex-wife" that they are still married. She found me on social media. I asked him and he confirmed that they still live at the same house and have... show more I have been dating a divorced dad for about 4 months now. We are fully committed and already talked about the future. Yesterday I found out from his "ex-wife" that they are still married. She found me on social media. I asked him and he confirmed that they still live at the same house and have "separation talk" but proceeded with saying im the best thing that has ever happened to him. I wrote him 2 texts and looks like they where not delivered. His phone is off all day today. His wife is filing for divorce as she wrote me. Im kinda at a loss right now. I dont know how to proceed. Heart break sucks. Do i just wait for him to see what he says or if he even responds to me in a couple days?
29 answers 29