Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 7 months ago

Is it okay to never eat as long as you drink water?

I just prefer drinking water

You sound like my wife who "never eats."

But as a clarification, she eats, just very little. And she's healthy! Had 2 kids, works hard, etc. and at age 60 has no health issues.

That’s okay for a while until your desperate, nutrient deprived body starts the process of auto-cannabilization after the Biblically referenced “40 days and 40 nights”, give or take. Intelligently implemented juice fasting would be a better option for you. But do your research. Personally, I once went 27 days on a juice fast before my body, via a re-awakened chewing reflex, informed me it was time to eat again. Now I could not do that. Not healthy enough anymore. American mainstream medicine trashed my health. I let down my guard...

you wouldnt bake a cake with just water? you need all the ingredients so water along wont do it.i think the record for not eating is 21 days.all your body organs will start to go haywire and then shut down

• Leah7 months agoReport

My grandfather did it for 40 days, and he's in his seventies. It was definitely a struggle, but not impossible.

No. You need some kind of calories to survive. If you wanna do a water fast then cool but don't do it forever.

No! You need a balanced diet with all of the food groups including colorful fruits and veggies.

Lol, you would die. Your body can't run on nothing, same as your car won't run without fuel. You need proteins, healthy fats, vitamins and minerals in order to keep your system from collapse!

no it's unhealthy but at least your skin will be clear ✨

It was a joke Cozette, obviously

• Lv 6

Clear see through skin. And the organs would be dead.

it isn't good for your health

• Sparky

No.

There are absolutely no nutrients to sustain you in water alone.

• Mark

To NEVER eat, or to skip a meal? With the first, you would starve to death, but the second is fine once in a while if you are not prone to headaches. But what do I know? Maybe you LIKE headaches.