Moving out of family home with my dog?

Hi there this has been keeping me up all night because I'm a very anxious person but basically my partner and I are planning on moving in Together within the next sort of year. I currently live in my family home with my dog who is mine to pay for, walk, take care of ect and I'm suddenly worrying about her... show more Hi there this has been keeping me up all night because I'm a very anxious person but basically my partner and I are planning on moving in Together within the next sort of year. I currently live in my family home with my dog who is mine to pay for, walk, take care of ect and I'm suddenly worrying about her being left on her own for a long period of time. Currently she's left alone for around 4-6 hours a day because my family come home and can let her out but when it's just me and my partner we both work long shifts so I'm not sure what to do. Getting in rid of her is not an option and neither is leaving her with my parents as they wont have her I'm so worried about this.
Please help I love my dog so much I am looking at changing my job to shorter hours/ late shifts so she isn't alone for too long although I don't know how well this will work financially.