Kyle

Would you get an only DIGITAL console?

Xbox announced the Xbox One S discless version. it has a 1TB hard drive, three games included, and starts at $250.

the games are minecraft, forza 3, and sea of thieves

you can still get a discfull Xbox One S for the same price, but only find a bundle with one game, maybe two for the same price.

everything is pushing digital, with all the streaming options for various entertainment subscriptions.

though some people still like discs for the resell value, able to trade, or just like that old school feeling and collecting them.

what say you?

Favorite Answer

I agree with Groove Thing. I won't buy a digital exclusive system either.

They are trying to eliminate the used game trade altogether. And I, for one, like the idea of being able to sell a used game that I am no longer interested in.

Also, as Groove Thing pointed out, what happens to your digital game when the servers go down. I like being able to play a game offline. And some people have bandwidth constraints that make always-online gaming prohibitive.

• Kyle

options are a good thing. i don't see discs going away for at least ten years. hopefully more.

Never. I prefer physical versions of everything.

They want too much control. I'm against digital only also.

I will never purchase a digital exclusive system.

Anyone who does partake in purchasing a digital exclusive system is a dumb bell.

Source(s): Watcha gonna do, when the servers are shut down on you...