I having sex during a "break" considered cheating?

My spouse and i took a break last year which lasted 2 months. We didn't agree to go on break she just kind of walked out basically with no reason or goodbye. I spent literally the first entire month trying to find her and when i did her only words were " leave me alone". So i thought that was it... show more My spouse and i took a break last year which lasted 2 months. We didn't agree to go on break she just kind of walked out basically with no reason or goodbye.

I spent literally the first entire month trying to find her and when i did her only words were " leave me alone". So i thought that was it honestly for us

So i cant lie i slept around and partied A LOT then by the end of the 2nd month she came back and explained she actually left to go seek help because she felt as if she was "loosing herself" and actually showed proof and records of her hiring a therapist and attending faithfully and she stayed with her mother.

A year later i still feel like **** some days, especially for the fact I had sex with about 5-6 different women on our bed while she was gone ( i even bought a new mattress ).

should i bring it up to her? did i really cheat?
Update: Is it better to just keep it a secret?