Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago
    Favourite answer

No it’s disgusting

• james
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Only if you have a fetish to spend many year in prison to go with it.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 year ago

it is disgusting

• Cee
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

It is to them.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 year ago

Maybe, in a way. It may be the human brain's way of coping with social and sexual pressures it can't otherwise deal with. All sexuality is still a mystery.

• 1 year ago

Yes

• Lôn
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

As 'natural' as being homosexual.

Acting on both urges is a CHOICE.

• 1 year ago

It's natural to have breeding attractions to those who are old enuff (in this era, that seems to start at ages 10-12) . . . . certainly unnatural to have breeding attractions to very young children - a perversion.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

You're misrepresenting the discussion we had earlier. I was using the biological definition for natural, which by the link YOU provided says: "A natural ability or characteristic is one that you were born with". Pedophilia is a mental illness/characteristic that some people are born with. It is natural and not normal simultaneously.

You want to misrepresent the discussion and impugn my reputation by implying I'm in favor of pedophiles, which is absolutely FALSE. Anyone who has been here long enough knows I always describe pedophilia as a mental illness and that I disapprove of any effort of people to normalize it.

• ...Show all comments
    • Lv 4
      1 year agoReport

HA HA HA account suspended for talking sh ite, bye bye Mr Clones.

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

No - not at all.

Even fairly primitive animals know that babies and the young of their species aren't appropriate as sexual partners.

• ...Show all comments
    • Alexander
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

Animals have sex because they are wired to be attracted by pheromones. Immature individuals simply don't produce any. It has nothing to do with a moral choice by the adult. Don't anthropomorphize.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.