How is it possible for Kim Kardashian to go to law school with no degree?

• fcas80
    1 year ago

California is one of only four states that allow aspiring lawyers to take the bar exam by learning the law through apprenticeship and study, report the Washington Post. http://www.abajournal.com/news/article/kim-kardash...

• 1 year ago

M_O_N_E_Y.... MONEY can buy you into most anyplace.. Especially in California..

• 1 year ago

I didn't even know she was going to law school. I guess her wealth and fame aren't enough.

• Dimple
    1 year ago

I believe she has a bachelors degree and in California you can “read the law” and take the bar as long as you have an undergrad degree...

I don’t doubt she will pass the exam, her father was trained under prof Dershowitz from Harvard...I believe he probably taught her about law. After all she is HiS daughter and probably the apple of his eye so he probably shared that information with her.

I’m not doing what my parents did, but I knew all the ins and outs of my parents’ careers.

I’m not a Kim k fan, but look at the facts. I don’t judge people based on the front they put on in public.

• Ludwig
    1 year ago

I thought you went to law school to get a degree. Specifically, a degree in Law.

• 1 year ago

Because America despite how much I hate it has royalty and put people in high regard despite being only entertainers. Entertainers deserve no more respect than any occupation yet we make them larger than life. America just doesn’t have the guts to call them royalty but “celebrities” it’s a joke.

• Lolly
      1 year agoReport

She aced the test. Her father was a lawyer. I think she is famous for nothing and a useless sack of s*it but you have to give her credit.

1 year ago

She probably had sex with the professor, got the answers to the bar exam, & will be a lawyer in no time.

Bonus: She will have another sex tape.

• 1 year ago

She can go to college

• 1 year ago

anyone can not just her just move to California u cant read

• 1 year ago

She's not "going to law school." She's studying to take the bar exam. Because that's the law in California, Tennessee, Vermont, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming. In these states, an applicant who has not attended law school is allowed to take the bar exam after studying under a judge or practicing attorney for an extended period of time. This method is known as "reading law" or "reading the law."