Why do Democrats feel entitled to other people's property?

Whether it be their support of rent control or the welfare state, why do they think I owe other people a living?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago

It's because they are more "caring" than you are and think they know better than you how your money should be spent.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

The majority on welfare are democrats so that’s where their entitlement attitude begins

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

This is stupid. You seem to be grossly uninformed. A man (CEO) sits at a desk and "makes money." Explain how that happens. Does he make a product. Perform a service to a paying customer. Does he sell something. What does he do but boss others around, approve purchases, approve hirings and firings, read reports, close plants and offices, downsize and outsource to please the shareholders- so they buy stock or don't demand his dismissal. For this, he earns tens of millions, plus pension, expenses, fringe benefits. And in case he gets fired, a so called golden parachute of financial excess.

The people who actually make the products and provide the services that make the profits are often underpaid and have shaky job security. Many work paycheck to paycheck. Who I ask, makes the profits- the workers or the highly overpaid CEO, President and board members.

Why is thus injustice applauded as a "free market." Why is justice ridiculed and mocked as "handouts" and "it's not yours."

• GEORGE B
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

Your false view of the marketplace has doomed you a bitter, wretched life.

• 1 year ago

Because their communist. It’s subtle, but there.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 year ago

And yet you approve of giving the oil and gas industry billions of dollars of tax payers monies in subsides while they announce their billions of dollars in corporate income each quarter.

• 1 year ago

When they come for what is legally mine they will be in for a HELLUVA shock.

• 1 year ago

Unless you made a billion last year, those ideas would help you too.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

They don't

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

Since most people on welfare are Republican, I think you should modify your question.

• ...Show all comments
    • Lv 4
      1 year agoReport

This is completely false. The majority on welfare are democrats

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Some probably do more mordant one probably don’t

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.