Name of this son (repealed question because i got no answers)?

I heard a song while I was out and about and didn’t have my phone so i couldn’t use Shazam to find it out. It was a rock song, the instruments I can remember were Electric guitar (distorted). Vocals and drums. I assume their was a bass and I think there was a solo piano intro. The vocals sounded fairly clean with a... show more I heard a song while I was out and about and didn’t have my phone so i couldn’t use Shazam to find it out. It was a rock song, the instruments I can remember were Electric guitar (distorted). Vocals and drums. I assume their was a bass and I think there was a solo piano intro. The vocals sounded fairly clean with a male singer. The only lyrics I can remember are “I’m on my way”, “I’m a dreamer” and something about home. Their was an intense guitar solo. I known it isn’t much to go off but it’s all I can remeber. Oh and yeah darude sandstorm you’re so funny hahahahahah