Driving with an expired inspection sticker. Will i be arrested if caught?

So I live in the city, and barely use my car. Both school and work are within walking distance. I barely use the car. Recently a friend asked me to pick him up from the airport, as none of his family members can, and an uber would be too expensive, plus something about him only having cash on him? something, I don... show more So I live in the city, and barely use my car. Both school and work are within walking distance. I barely use the car. Recently a friend asked me to pick him up from the airport, as none of his family members can, and an uber would be too expensive, plus something about him only having cash on him? something, I don t know. But I agreed to pick him up. I go to clean my car, and noticed the inspection sticker (Pennsylvania) expired at the end of March. it s the middle of April. I JUST noticed now. there s absolutely nothing wrong with the car, as it is newer. I don t want to cancel on my friend last minute. What will happen if I get caught? will I be arrested??