I don’t know what’s wrong with me?

Im currently an 18 year old transsexual male (ftm) in foster care. I’ve had reaccuring dreams of returning to my old house. To the event leading up to being put in foster care, I had watched my adoptive father overdose on fentanyl. He would od almost everyday. Everyday I would have to call 911. He kept signing... show more Im currently an 18 year old transsexual male (ftm) in foster care. I’ve had reaccuring dreams of returning to my old house. To the event leading up to being put in foster care, I had watched my adoptive father overdose on fentanyl. He would od almost everyday. Everyday I would have to call 911. He kept signing himself out and yelling at me, telling me how awful I was for doing so. I did come for a visit, I called and my brother picked up and I overheard my dad say “I don’t want him back in the house ever agian”. He also has Alzheimer’s, so he would forget who I was constantly. I recently had a dream and the only way for me to get rid of them is to see the house in person. I saw it, and I felt dizzy. Things seemed to get farther and farther away. I would look at the ground and it would get closer and farther. I felt weak. What does that mean? I have a psych exam coming up soon. If I told them this, would they know what’s wrong?
3 answers 3