Can someone be willingly removed as an heir from my fathers estate?

My father passed away leaving me and my two brothers his house. we are trying to sell it but after signing the contract the title company informed us that my older brother would have to pay off his 53,000 in child support BEFORE we are able to sell the house. none of us has that kind of money, and that amount is... show more My father passed away leaving me and my two brothers his house. we are trying to sell it but after signing the contract the title company informed us that my older brother would have to pay off his 53,000 in child support BEFORE we are able to sell the house. none of us has that kind of money, and that amount is more than he d be getting from the house so he s not interested in paying it, meanwhile me and my younger brother are left in a position where we re stuck with a house we can t afford and is already in foreclosure. My older brother has offered to remove himself as an heir if it will help, but I don t know if that is possible/legal. Any advise on this would be a huge help, even if there is a way we can sell it and then pay off his debt with the money from the house, which our current lawyer is saying is not possible.