How is the romantic type of love between a man and woman considered special when women feel more comfortable around their platonic friends?

I mean most women do not like changing clothes in front of their boyfriends or husbands, and they don't like to shower with them, and they don't like to sleep in the same bed as them. So when a woman has sex with her boyfriend or husband, she is most likely very uncomfortable during the whole experience. So... show more I mean most women do not like changing clothes in front of their boyfriends or husbands, and they don't like to shower with them, and they don't like to sleep in the same bed as them. So when a woman has sex with her boyfriend or husband, she is most likely very uncomfortable during the whole experience. So that's a reason why romantic love between a man and woman is not special at all.

Also a reason why many women are comfortable getting naked and changing their clothes in front of their platonic female (and male) friends is because they are comfortable being naked around them since they don't see them as anything sexual, it's also another reason why they are have no problem sleeping in the same bed as them.

Also a woman getting naked and changing her clothes in front of a man and sleeping in the same bed as him is a very friend-zoney thing for a woman to do to a man since that means she doesn't see him as anything sexual.
Update: I am asexual just to let everyone know. So I am not interested in stuff like dating and sex.
Update 2: So that's why a lot of my platonic female friends felt comfortable getting naked and changing their clothes right in front of me, because me and them don't see each other as anything sexual.