Should Chinese citizens be allowed to immigrate to the United State with the trade war currently going on?

I personally boycott and protest Chinese restaurants. I screamed traitor and defriended one of my friends who bought Panda Express

1 year ago

Since I returned from living in asia, I boycott all asian products.

• Lv 4
      1 year agoReport

I got transferred to Tokyo for work. Literally every man's salary, while lower than in the US, goes to pay for sex and often child prostitutes. There are also so many scandals and coverups that I would say that just about every Japanese company is fallacious. I don't buy asian products either now

• 1 year ago

Just remember many Chinese are several generations American citizens , I boycotted McD only to find out there are cutizens that believe in Jesus who take franchise contracts , support in freedom and spiritual brotherhood for ci existence is a great policy

• John
    1 year ago

There's no trade war. We just elected an idiot for president, that's all.

• 1 year ago

It sounds like you're just racist, my dude

• 1 year ago

The average citizen just like you has no control on some government politician doing as they do.

You can agree or disagree with the policy in this case charging extra taxes.

WHY punish some individual over it.

Trade is trade. It is not a one side takes ALL..Steel workers rejoice if steel is taxed but farmers complain when it happens to them. Works best when it is near equal in both directions.

Governments like the revenue they get from import TAXES. You PAY IT in the price of things at the store.If trade was cut off your bargains at Walmart would disappear and the Billionaire Walton Family would have a few less Billions to horde.

The 200 countries on the planet ALL want to sell more than they buy.

Would you like your food supply controlled by a Foreign company? Probably not.

How big is just too big for one company. How many Billions are enough for one person.

The few at the top do not care about YOU just your wallet.They want as much of it as they can get.

Does that mean you boycott rice too! USA exports lots of it and imports some of it.

5'th largest exporter in the world.twice as much as number 6.Do you have any idea where most of the food served in a Chinese restaurant comes from? Ask an American farmer.

• 1 year ago

Why are you boycotting American companies? Do you like the Chinese?

1 year ago

300,000 are here attending our universities . scary .