Intrusive thoughts I’m I a bad guy ?

I have a serious thought on my mind.. (not trolling) ... last weekend.. I had a few drinks and such with a friend in the middle of night.... hooked up and whatever... and the guy ended up using my little brothers shorts to wipe his hands from the sperm.. thinking it was a towel... it was midnight and dark.. and I... show more I have a serious thought on my mind.. (not trolling) ... last weekend.. I had a few drinks and such with a friend in the middle of night.... hooked up and whatever... and the guy ended up using my little brothers shorts to wipe his hands from the sperm.. thinking it was a towel... it was midnight and dark.. and I just feel horrible about it... because I didn’t throw them out i let them soak in the pool (with chlorine) over night... and the next day i believe they were washed I feel like I should of just thrown them out or whatever.. but I always get intrusive thoughts thinking I’m such a bad person for not throwing them out .. or letting that happen.. I don’t know why I get these thoughts thinking I’m a horrible person which I’m not.. I don’t know .. any advice ? And I know this isn’t the best spot to ask questions but whatever.. thanks for reading though .
2 answers 2