Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

Of course liberals don't want Trump to transport the illegals to sanctuary cities?

We are catching around 100,000 illegals per month, or around 1,200,000 a year.

If Trump buses them all to Los Angeles, in a few years Los Angeles will be nothing but a bunch of illegal immigrants. Same with San Francisco.

The liberals would literally drown in their own illegals.

3 Answers

  • 8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

    i hope they don't be sent here to los angeles area because it's over populated

  • 8 months ago

    Plenty of room in Napa Valley where Nancy Pelosi lives at her vineyard .

    Source(s): I suggest Washington DC for any overflow . Maybe a few hundred thousand illegals wandering the streets of DC might catch the " lawmakers " attention ?
  • 8 months ago

    Not "illegals", these are people seeking legal amnesty and just dumping them off on a street corner is a violation of International treaties. But then again Trump has never been one for following the law. And his sycophant followers aren't ones for upholding the law so there you go.

    • Ryde,0n
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

      Less than 5% show for their " hearings " . That means the other 95% are illegal aliens .

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.