What is the Strike Witches Military Ranks?

What is the Military Ranks in Strike Witches? I'm a little confused as there is Navy, Army, and Marine. In the dub version I remember Shirley calling Minna LT. Colonel and everyone calls Mio Major even though it doesn't have anything to do with Navy as far as I know. When they was introducing themselves the... show more What is the Military Ranks in Strike Witches? I'm a little confused as there is Navy, Army, and Marine. In the dub version I remember Shirley calling Minna LT. Colonel and everyone calls Mio Major even though it doesn't have anything to do with Navy as far as I know. When they was introducing themselves the ranks seemed to be: Eisign, Lieutenant, Captain, Major, and LT. Colonel except for Shirley who introduced herself as Flight Lieutenant and Lynette who was only known as Sergeant and Flight Sergeant. Minna, Barkhorn, and Erica are part of the Karlsland Air Force, Mio is part of the Fuso Imperial Navy, Shirley is part of the Liberion Army Air Force, Perrine is part of the Air Force, Sanya is part of the Army, Eila is part of the Air Force, Francesca is part of the Air Force, and Lynette is part of the Air Force. Still they all introduced themselves defferently in the Dub anime like Lucchini & Eila introducing themselves as Ensign, Barkhorn being introduced as Captain, Minna being introduced as Lt. LT. Colonel, Mio being always called Major, and Erica, Perrine, and Sanya being introduced as Lieutenant. Does this mean that some of the Air Force is related to the Army like Karlsland?
3 answers 3