how does the untied states keep transgender students from going to school or going into the armed forces?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • reme_1
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

The United States doesn't try to do that.

• 10 months ago

By knocking down the wall that is supposed to separate church from state.

• 10 months ago

We don't keep them out of school. The President currently keeps them out of the military by executive order.

• 10 months ago

Bigotry, ignorance and fear.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

Transgender students are allowed in schools. The debate is whether they should be allowed to use bathrooms that match their gender identity or not. 20 years of legal precedent supports the rights of trans people, but the Trump administration is trying to reverse that. Same thing with the military. Open service for transgender people was going just fine, but, again, the Trump administration is reversing things. As of last Friday transgender people will no longer be allowed to openly serve in the US military. Transgender people who are already in the service and already transitioned will be grandfathered in... at least for now. Given the utter depravity of the current administration I would not be surprised to see all of them eventually discharged involuntarily. What makes this reversal on military service more baffling and stupid is the military has been trouble retaining enough trained personnel. Logically they should want to keep transgender troops, but who ever accused Trump of being logical or smart?

Hopefully we elect a new president in 2020 and we can get past the bigotry of the current administration.

• 10 months ago

meet my neighbor... s/he is 4 years old. He was born a boy. He acted very boyish. He is not someone you would have considered gay or different. There are other children I know that you would not be surprised about if they were LBGTQ+

But this boy is not one of them... And then suddenly, now he is a girl...

She goes to regular public school.

But do you think she has the mental health stability to serve in the armed forces? NO WAY.

He is going to be so screwed up when 10 years from now, he tells mom = I AM A BOY. I LIKE GIRLS.

- statistics show that over 70% of transgender children revert to their biological gender.

• 10 months ago

transgender students go to school.... what?

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Because they are a target for bullies probably

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.