Are they a Bromance or a gay relationship?

2 of my friends are just a mess, they are fighting and I mean horrible fighting, they were in a fist fight and ever since both have been exposing deep secrets of the other.. the kind you kinda cant really forgive one for. Anyways one of them is gay and the other is straight BUT after their fight he walked off and when we found him he was crying. He was upset about what he had done and said. My gay friend was a bit cold ... not evil cold but just wanted to pretend it did not matter... they have been friends for 5 years and they are actually best friends. My straight friend has a habit of calling the gay one his angel... and making sexual comments to him. But I mean 5 years...is that long enough in a friendship to be able to behave like that jokingly? Weird thing is that love each other I know for a fact... friends esp best friends do though, do you think they could be secretly in some type of relationship or that maybe my straight friend might be gay?

• 1 year ago

"🎼 You always hurt the one you love" -- The Mills Brothers

• Rob
      1 year agoReport

Or this rendition
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRqWWRCT5Cs

1 year ago

Maybe on the former. No on the latter, not unless they're banging.

• 1 year ago

i think the straight one might not actually be the straight one, if you catch my drift.