Mirror is attatched to the wall in my hotel room I feel like it’s a two way with a camera behind it?

The mirror in my hotel room is secured very tightly onto the wall, facing the beds. I looked up how to tell if it was a two way or if there was a camera behind it and it said there was a way to test it with your finger. Put your finger up to the glass if there is a small distance between your fingers reflection it... show more The mirror in my hotel room is secured very tightly onto the wall, facing the beds. I looked up how to tell if it was a two way or if there was a camera behind it and it said there was a way to test it with your finger. Put your finger up to the glass if there is a small distance between your fingers reflection it is a real mirror, if you can see the tip of your finger touching the reflection it is a two way. I did this and I can touch my reflection, there is no separation what so ever. It’s secure so tight on the wall and is connected to a think dark wood frame. It also looks kind of distorted when you stand in front of it. I’m confused and wondering if it’s because it’s cheap? Or if there really is **** going down in hotels with people peeing on guests.