How to move on with life after having my heart broken?

Long story short, I had my heart broken a fewyears ago by a girl that I loved a lot and haven’t moved on since. She kept coming and going from my life, and used to try and be close to me again and last year I confronted her about and told her to be straight forward with me then she denied all the close things she... show more Long story short, I had my heart broken a fewyears ago by a girl that I loved a lot and haven’t moved on since. She kept coming and going from my life, and used to try and be close to me again and last year I confronted her about and told her to be straight forward with me then she denied all the close things she said, it hurt because I don’t know how she could say certain things then forget about them whenever she wants. That was when she told me she had just got out of a 2 year relationship, I couldn’t believe it, it really broke me mentally and flattened my confidence, I have only now just picked myself up by gaining a new graduate job and I am also treating myself to a new car soon. But despite all this it still hurts me and has damaged my confidence as I feel as if no girl wants to speak to me and I find it difficult to attract girls now. What can I do? please help
3 answers 3