Who are some of the top secret photographers for a proposal in Banff, Canada?

As you can guess from the question, I’m planning on proposing to my girlfriend in Banff later this year. I’ve been toying with the idea of getting a secret photographer to catch the moment I pop the question. I just think it’d be really cool to catch the actual moment with some beautiful scenery. I’ve been doing... show more As you can guess from the question, I’m planning on proposing to my girlfriend in Banff later this year. I’ve been toying with the idea of getting a secret photographer to catch the moment I pop the question. I just think it’d be really cool to catch the actual moment with some beautiful scenery. I’ve been doing some research to try and find some options, but was hoping someone maybe had some suggestions on who to go with? And any advice on the topic such as decent prices. Any help is appreciated!