Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 8 months ago

Who are some of the top secret photographers for a proposal in Banff, Canada?

As you can guess from the question, I’m planning on proposing to my girlfriend in Banff later this year. I’ve been toying with the idea of getting a secret photographer to catch the moment I pop the question. I just think it’d be really cool to catch the actual moment with some beautiful scenery. I’ve been doing some research to try and find some options, but was hoping someone maybe had some suggestions on who to go with? And any advice on the topic such as decent prices. Any help is appreciated!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

Ask around. I'm not in Canada.

• 7 months ago

Oh good grief.. there is no such thing as a "top secret photographer".. If you want your proposal captured on film, you hire a photographer who is willing to "hide" in a specific location until you show up and propose.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

I can't imagine any woman who wouldn't find that creepy AF. Surprise proposals are already risky enough with have having some paparazzo hiding in the trees to capture the moment unbeknownst to one of the participants. Seriously, think this through (and imagine how you'll feel if she says no).

• 8 months ago

Ugh, no. You don't invite a photographer to a private and intimate moment.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

Why not just get a friend to take pictures for you.

Call several wedding photographers. See if they are willing to travel and costs.

My daughter’s husband had their best friend lurking in the bushes taking some photos. I received a photo of him down on his knee asking her. I loved that I got to see that and thehug afterwards,

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.