My mother did therapy (counseling) with me when I was a teenager in our living room. What should I do?

When I was a boy in my pre-teen years my mom went to school to get her masters degree in therapeutic counseling and changed professions to become a therapist. Flash forward, when I was in my teenage years, around the age of 14, I started "acting out," becoming more rebellious and getting angry at times.... show more When I was a boy in my pre-teen years my mom went to school to get her masters degree in therapeutic counseling and changed professions to become a therapist. Flash forward, when I was in my teenage years, around the age of 14, I started "acting out," becoming more rebellious and getting angry at times. My mother intervened with these acts of rebellion with a lot of psychobabble. She encouraged me repeatedly (even when I was a pre-teen) to talk about my "vulnerability" and my feelings first rather than focus on external matters outside myself. When I started at the public high school I began to have some problems: mainly boiling down to being unhappy because I was unable to fit in. When I tried to talk to my mom about this, her suggestion was to offer me counseling. Because I wanted help, I accepted. In our living room she did "body-centered psychotherapy" with me. Flash forward, I am in my thirties now and this entire time I have been unable to hold down a relationship with a woman for more than a year and my most recent two relationships were very messed up and also short-lived. Today I also have problems with building close relationships in my life in general (with either men or women). I am now trying to decide what to do in order to move on and build a life (and family) of my own with good, normal relationships. Some have suggested counseling but I find this idea not useful considering my past. Any suggestions?