Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 year ago

Is trying to swing business deals with the hostile foreign power that you know is undermining an election on your behalf:?

A) Unethical B) Unpatriotic C) Immoral D) Illegal E) All of the above If it ain't illegal, it sure as heck should be.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

Lol, you lost, Trump won!

Get over it, clown Snowflake.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 year ago

You mean like Hillary buying that fake dossier off them?

• 1 year ago

First you must know that the "hostile foreign power" is trying to undermine an election on your behalf.

That would fall under the category of F) Good business sense.

• ...Show all comments
    • I'm stunned that you think the Russian interference was about supporting Trump... It was NOT! They didn't care who won. It was about disrupting the election process and sew distrust in the government. To that end, the Russians were obviously quite successful.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

It's something that should be tantamount to removing the person from office who illicitly gained for that criminal behavior. And likely deported to Russia, the only country he seems to love.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 year ago

I hope Hillary Clinton goes to prison for it.

• 1 year ago

what evidence do you have that Trump knew of such election interference while he was making efforts to assemble a business deal? Haven't seen any such in the press myself, so I think you're trolling again

• 1 year ago

At least A. B, and C.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.