How do you predict the lunatic fringe dem Russian Conspiracy hoax believers will react to the report today?

I predict that even after today, the true believers, the conspiracy nuts, the truly hate-filled irrational dem fringe will still cling to their irrational belief that Trump colluded with Russia to steal the election from Hillary. I think they are way too far down the rabbit hole to ever admit that they were so easily deceived by such an obvious fiction. It is easier to continue to be stupid than it is to admit you were stupid and actually learn.

What say you?

• Lolly
    1 year ago

You people are pathetic.

1 year ago

The report that has been edited by Trump's lackey? It would put the "hoax" to bed if the report was unredacted, but I guess that wouldn't favor the president.

• 1 year ago

I mean, he clearly did, it just wasn't criminal.

Maybe that makes it acceptable to have meetings and lie about them and beg an adversary to commit espionage against the country on national TV.

• 1 year ago

CNN has been trying to create its own narrative for two years. To complain about Barr creating his own narrative is laughable. These people are nuts.

• Jerome
    1 year ago

I see Russians/eastern Europeans when I didnt see them before.

I made a complete circle like the Omega I am to see this.

This is real. Now you explain this?

1 year ago

These people are insane, and just goes to show how the entire establishment media can work to undermine the American people. It makes you wonder if they are, or have in the past, tried something en masse like this.

The media is the enemy of the people.

Source(s): Nationalist
    1 year ago

What we really need is a memory-wipe device (think Men In Black) available for everyone in the United States so that we can forget these truths: trump surrounded himself with foreign agents who had hundreds of contacts with Russians (which they lied about), lied about the meeting his son took with Russian agents for dirt on Hillary Clinton and also lied about the business deals he was trying to swing with Putin while he knew full-well that Putin was attacking our election on his behalf.

• 1 year ago

You mean that hoax that the Russians interfered in the election on Trumps side that led to multiple indictments from Mueller?