Should I end it through phone call, or person?

My girlfriend and I have been dating for 5 years now. We starting dating sophomore year in high school and we were really good for each other. Over the last year, we have been getting in a lot of little fights, have the same conversations day in day out, and I am unhappy. We live five hours apart right now due to... show more My girlfriend and I have been dating for 5 years now. We starting dating sophomore year in high school and we were really good for each other. Over the last year, we have been getting in a lot of little fights, have the same conversations day in day out, and I am unhappy. We live five hours apart right now due to college, but this weekend is Easter weekend so we are going home. My college is about an hour north of her house and she said she wants to come up here tonight and just head back with me Friday. I do not want to waste her time driving up here, but I feel as if I should do it in person. I am stuck between calling her and doing it in person because I honestly do not want her to spend the night if I do not want to date her anymore
2 answers 2