Is sending nude photos to someone else cheating?

Hi. I have been talking to this 50 year old married man for several weeks now, he is looking to get laid his wife hasn’t had sex in three years since she went through the change. (Menopause) they have a family together and he works long hours he lives an hour away from me. We talk daily we fantasize about being... show more Hi. I have been talking to this 50 year old married man for several weeks now, he is looking to get laid his wife hasn’t had sex in three years since she went through the change. (Menopause) they have a family together and he works long hours he lives an hour away from me. We talk daily we fantasize about being with each other i send him nude photos of my private area and chest he send one of him. He wants to meet up to have sex but i’m in a relationship. is sending nudes to someone else cheating?
Update: I have never cheated before.
Update 2: Whoa whoa whoa we never slept together he wants too i never cheated on my own partner.