Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 7 months ago

Is sending nude photos to someone else cheating?

Hi. I have been talking to this 50 year old married man for several weeks now, he is looking to get laid his wife hasn’t had sex in three years since she went through the change. (Menopause) they have a family together and he works long hours he lives an hour away from me. We talk daily we fantasize about being with each other i send him nude photos of my private area and chest he send one of him. He wants to meet up to have sex but i’m in a relationship. is sending nudes to someone else cheating?

Update:

I have never cheated before.

Update 2:

Whoa whoa whoa we never slept together he wants too i never cheated on my own partner.

86 Answers

Relevance
  • LZ-PT
    Lv 4
    7 months ago

You have already traveled quite a distance on the road to cheating.

• 7 months ago

Yah it's cheating

• 7 months ago

I don't see it as cheating. It is rather a good idea to cheer up a person you talk to for a while with some nice pictures. So don't worry about it too much - sending photos and having sex attire is different. Just make sure you get photos in return as well. Cheers

• 7 months ago

If you are in a relationship with someone else then yes, it is cheating

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Yes

• 7 months ago

how would you feel if your boyfriend did it

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Not if he doesnt have a wife

• 7 months ago

Yes, it is cheating, but this happens in more relationships than you might think. A large percentage of married people cheat, but love their spouses, yet the excitement of variety is out there and not going to change. I think you and he will soon find a way to get together for some hot sex together. Just enjoy it. I know you will.

• Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

Or is it? Ultimately she wants it, but she's going to put him through some rigor first (i.e. holding out, flaking, playing hard to get) to "test" and see if he is worth sex.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Just make sure he pays you cash . Don't give it to him for free.

• 7 months ago

Yes it is

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.