Is there anything I can do to help my dogs grieving process?

I'm giving him extra love & attention. He's become lethargic, nibbles when eating, normal water intake for activity. Isn't asking for as many treats, Whining low guttural noise, goes to her spot and looks sad. has brought me her toys but won't play at all right now.
Update: Please don't answer my questions if you have me blocked.
Update 2: Clarification: Foster dog grieving over the loss of my 14 yr, old canine
Update 3: Thank you to everyone offering Answers of encouragement, support and sympathy, I appreciate it. It was difficult to Award Best Answer, as many of them where so heartfelt and genuine stories shared. Things are going much better at this time and he enjoys intermittent playing, new games and reinforcement training and... show more Thank you to everyone offering Answers of encouragement, support and sympathy, I appreciate it. It was difficult to Award Best Answer, as many of them where so heartfelt and genuine stories shared.
Things are going much better at this time and he enjoys intermittent playing, new games and reinforcement training and going outside randomly etc..