Pimple looking thing by my eye?

I have had this thing that looks like a pimple has been there for months anyone have an idea

Attachment image

3 Answers

  • 8 months ago

    See a dermatologist already. This is Yahoo Answers and is not always reliable

  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

    your doctor rnight have an idea, rnaybe you should go see hirn

  • 8 months ago

    If it's bothering you that much, see a doctor.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.