What movie makes you cry everytime?

I don't cry too often, but I cry every time I watch Enchanted and it gets to the scene where they're ballroom dancing and So Close is playing. Maybe it's cause I watched that movie when I was 6 and it made me cry then because it was so beautiful and sad at the same time(I was an emotional child) and it... show more I don't cry too often, but I cry every time I watch Enchanted and it gets to the scene where they're ballroom dancing and So Close is playing. Maybe it's cause I watched that movie when I was 6 and it made me cry then because it was so beautiful and sad at the same time(I was an emotional child) and it just has sentimental value. Or I watched that movie after my first breakup when I was 15 and cried then. That movie has just been something I've watched growing up and it still makes me sad, even though I know how the movie ends.
Update: Also, I'm 18 so that makes it even worse that a children's movie makes me cry.