I'M AN INTROVERT, IS IT A GOOD THING?

I HAve always been an introvert since I was very young and now I wonder, after spending some time reading and watching videos online about introverts, is it a GOOD THING to be an introvert? I know, a lot of people make fun of us and say we have no social skills, don't like talking to people, are boring,... show more I HAve always been an introvert since I was very young and now I wonder, after spending some time reading and watching videos online about introverts, is it a GOOD THING to be an introvert? I know, a lot of people make fun of us and say we have no social skills, don't like talking to people, are boring, hermits, blah blah blah but also, they say introverts are intellectual, deep thinkers, amazing listeners, good decision makers, etc. So it has me thinking, should I embrace the fact that I am an introvert? Also, I used to believe introverts were not very common, can you believe that? Lately, I've been seeing them everywhere! And what do you know LOL - especially online. In fact, I think most people I encounter claim to be introverts, too! Is it becoming more of a common thing? And what do you think - what are the strengths of being introverted? Would you consider it a positive personality trait? Also, is it a personality TRAIT or TYPE? I've seen arguments for both - please enlighten me. I would like to know. If you're an introvert too, hello =) Please give me your honest opinions, and if you have any stories about being an introvert, please share. I love reading those. Thanks!
36 answers 36