Should my dog move out with me or stay with the family?

My dog is 2 years old and has been living with the whole family since we’ve had her. She has bonded to me the most- she sleeps with me, always follows me everywhere, always wants to sit on my lap (even though she’s a large dog), and is more excited to see me than other people. I’m the only one who really takes her... show more My dog is 2 years old and has been living with the whole family since we’ve had her. She has bonded to me the most- she sleeps with me, always follows me everywhere, always wants to sit on my lap (even though she’s a large dog), and is more excited to see me than other people. I’m the only one who really takes her for walks or takes her anywhere else. She still loves everyone else in the family, but I will be moving out and want to do what’s best for her. Should she stay with the family or come with me? I feel like if she comes with me it will be hard for her since she’d be leaving her home, but I also know she’d be depressed if I left her (she was depressed when I had to be out of town for a week and wouldn’t even eat).
10 answers 10