Why we're living on this awful place?

I feel like we're living in an awful place there's a lot of problems in it from sickness to wars, and stuff and I always feel anxious because about that like the world is not at peace, and I always afraid when am going out that something going to scare me or something bad going to happen to me thats why am... show more I feel like we're living in an awful place there's a lot of problems in it from sickness to wars, and stuff and I always feel anxious because about that like the world is not at peace, and I always afraid when am going out that something going to scare me or something bad going to happen to me thats why am always nervous and on Gard,and not enjoying anything in my life even simplest stuff,i wish I was more chill out am so stressed? why am I like this how do we fix the world problems and make places safe for us to go around.why do I have this borden over my shoulder.</3 hate this world it's so cruel.
Update: and am also a scaerdy cat
Update 2: you guy are not helping you'r making me more anxious please be nice in the comment
Update 3: it's a sensitive topic to me please, like I want to help all people and the world but I don't know how don't make me hate myself
Update 4: how do I don't become nervous and anxious about this give me some tips advices anything T_T what should I do???